In addition to a high quality of life, cultural experiences, the City of Riverdale seeks to foster a welcoming environment for all types of businesses including agricultural, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, distribution, and retail.
The mission of the City’s Office of Economic Development is to enhance the economic viability of the city using economic development practices and collaboration with other economic driven organizations. The Office of Economic Development is your resource for information and assistance to help you grow your business in Riverdale.
Services to the community include:
- Promoting long-term economic growth by supporting redevelopment and development projects in the City.
- Sustaining quality of life in Riverdale through retail retention and attraction efforts.
- Leveraging strong partnerships with allied organizations that help extend and enhance the Office of Economic Development’s services, as well as to strengthen the entire region.
Riverdale Business Alliance
Created by City of Riverdale in 2016, the Riverdale Business Alliance serves as an opportunity to connect with business owners established in Riverdale. The goals of the group are:
· Open communication
· Transparency with Riverdale Ordinances and processes
· Small business development