- Public Transportation
- Box Office Hours
- Types of Payment Accepted
- Will Call
- Accessible Seating
- General Rules
- Children Rules
Take I-75 south to exit 237A (Georgia Highway 85). Take Georgia Highway 85 south for approximately 5 miles. Turn right onto Church Street. The Riverdale Town Center will be on the left.
Take I-75 north to exit 233 (Morrow/Jonesboro Road/Highway 54). Turn right off of the exit onto Jonesboro Road/Highway 54 and continue 2.8 miles to Highway 138. Turn right onto Highway 138. Continue on Highway 138 for approximately 4 miles to the intersection of Highway 138 and Georgia Highway 85. Turn right onto Georgia Highway 85 and continue to the first traffic light, which will be Church Street. Turn left onto Church Street. The Riverdale Town Center will be on the left.
From Peachtree City
Take Highway 54 east for approximately 10 miles. Turn left onto Georgia Highway 85 and continue for approximately 8 miles. Turn left onto Church Street. The Riverdale Town Center will be on the left.
Parking is available in the open field adjacent to the Riverdale Town Center. For ticketed events, parking is $5 per car. For free and non-ticketed events, parking is free.
No form of public transportation stops at the Riverdale Town Center.
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to Noon
- Sunday: Closed
- Day of Show: 2 hours before the first performer goes on stage until the last performer goes on stage.
The Box Office is located at the Riverdale Centre before the day of show. On the day of the show, the Box Office is located in the lobby of Riverdale City Hall.
Gates open 2 hours before the first performer on the day of show.
The box office accepts cash only.
Tickets held for Will Call can be picked up when the gates open. Must have actual credit card, picture ID, and order confirmation.
This is an accessible venue.
- No lawn chairs for ticketed events
- No bottles, cans, or outside alcoholic beverages
- No outside food
- No coolers, baskets, or carry-ins
- No cameras or recording devices
Children must be supervised. For ticketed events, all patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age, to enter the venue. Parents will be asked to remove children who create a disturbance for other patrons.
- All concerts are rain or shine. There are no rain checks.
- All seating areas are designated as non-smoking areas.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on site for events.